Summer Love – 5 Must Have Kurtis
Kurtis have transformed the way Indian women look, sense and articulate. Women Kurtis can neither be classified as ethnic nor as western has become one of the most versatile and chic wear for ladies across the entire fence of age and religion. Whatever be the occasion or festival, a trendy kurti will be your treasure trove grace for it. Most admirable attire for scorching summers, the attire offers ease, style, elegance and breathability so all you girls out there “when in doubt wear a kurti!”
Let us show you the list of some summer friendly Kurtis that every woman should incorporate in to her closet for a chic, comfy and summer ready appearance.
1. Casual Kurti – One casual Kurti crafted using cotton or other lightweight fabric, is just crucial for any and every girls wardrobe. Lend you a super comfy and stylish look. Team it with casual contrasting leggings or jeggings to steal the show wherever you go.
2. Ethnic Kurti – These types of Kurtis are especially meant for ethnicity lovers, such as those who fond of intricate, traditional embroideries, rich Indian fabrics and enchanting colors. Best worn with Salwar and Churidars.
3. Short Jacket Style Kurti/Tunic – If you like to adorn an easy-breezy look than nothing works best than a short Kurti. Best worn with skinny denims or pants. It is basically a top cum tunic that can even buttoned up or down with a skirt or even shorts for a complete boho look.
4. Asymmetrical Hemline Kurti – Asymmetrical hemline and cuts have become the most loved details that fashionistas tend to incorporate on their style quotient. You can wear it with leggings, and to add more pizzazz to you look, pair it with belt and turn your style into a completely different concept!
5. A Flowy ‘A’-line Kurti – This summer go for a color block look with lively prints. Slip into a chiffon or georgette Kurti for that flattering look and add oomph factor to your style statement. You can wear a floral printed Kurti as both formal and casual occasions.
Style your closet this summer with these must have Kurtis. You can buy these Kurtis online as well. Blown by their design, browse them and buy kurti online them only here at Ranas.com